Saturday, August 29, 2009

Book Signing Event-Barnes & Noble at the Palisades Mall

It was chilly and rainy here in New York last night but I was able to stay inside warm and dry at Barnes & Noble in the Palisades Mall. I discovered that if you're having an event in a mall--rain is good. There were lots of folks utilizing the shelter of the mall and foot traffic was aplenty. Betsy was my contact at this B&N and she did an outstanding job or organizing and promoting the event. Her staff is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. When I arrived for the event I was pretty psyched to find out they had already sold a few and we sold almost all the rest!

I met a very eclectic group of people who bought my book and some who just stopped to chat and find out more the series. It was all good. The book tour this summer has been a spectacular experience and an exhausting one. I have a two week break before the remaining events--which I'm sure is very good news to my incredibly understanding husband. If you want a signed copy of "The Amoveo Legacy" give Betsy a call at the B&N in Palisades at 845- 348-4701 or ask your local B&N to have it shipped from that store!

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers