Friday, January 9, 2015

#Pricedrop --UNLEASHED On Sale $1.99

#Pricedrop --UNLEASHED On Sale $1.99

Av1_Unleashed_RdC
Hello Friends! I just found out that UNLEASHED (Amoveo Legend #1) is on sale for only $1.99! I have no idea how long the sale will last but this is a great chance for your paranormal romance loving friends to start the series! UNLEASHED is the first book that I ever wrote, and while it’s probably not my strongest work, it’s the book of my heart. I came up with the idea for the Amoveo during the summer of 2008 and wrote most of it at our family beach house in Westerly, Rhode Island. The setting for Samantha and Malcolm’s story is a real place and many characters are based on real people.
If you’re new to this series, I hope you’ll dive in with this first installment. If you’ve already fallen in love with the world of the Amoveo, I do hope that you’ll share this with your friends!




Many thanks and much love…..
Sara

No comments:

Amoveo Legend Series!

Amoveo Legend Video Trailers